Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Whole 30 - Day 16

All day I've been craving a grilled cheese sandwich and I wouldn't mind following it with a warm from the oven chocolate chip cookie. I love dairy and bread-y type things, it's true. Still, eating this way seems to be good for me-- my pants fit better, I'm not hungry between meals, I find myself feeling less fatigued. Still, on February 6, I think I'll eat a grilled cheese :)

I do notice that not eating much protein at breakfast and lunch made me headache-y this afternoon and I had difficulty focusing. Interesting thing to notice...

Today's Menu

breakfast: green smoothies

lunch: leftover hazelnut veggie soup topped with almonds and prosciutto

snacks: marcona almonds, an orange, warmed coconut milk with cocoa powder

dinner: moussaka

No comments:

Post a Comment